Passionate women reconnecting to life through Hope
Dearest creative woman bubbling with wonderful ideas,
You want to improve your health and connect with your femininity, raise righteous children, cook nutritious food, maintain an organized home and play with passions all while staying faithful to your values.
With such wide responsibilities, it’s easy to fall out of balance. It’s easy to ignore one goal for the next. It’s easy to let mess creep in, figuratively and literally.
You know that hopelessly waiting on your life to change doesn’t work. But you don’t know where to start.
You can hopemake your way to living out your life dream daily.
The success is in the peace you feel with your life as you go to bed every night and the joy you feel every morning when you wake up.
I am here to encourage you, let’s map it out so we can become better women, wives, mothers, sisters and friends.
God first. Husband second. Children, next. Home. Fun. And so on.
express your desires and find daily opportunities for genuine, peaceful “success”
You don’t need to go soul searching or hunt for your motivation. Sensing the greatness of God’s design on your life will open your eyes open to the opportunities right in front of you. Opportunities to change your life little by little.
- Hope is found in Christ and it is a driving force of a faithful lifestyle similar to Love.
- God designed woman apart from man, living in accordance with the feminine design is honoring to God.
- Marriage is a noble desire and young women desperately need help in navigating the path to a godly marriage.
- Children are a blessing from the Lord to rejoice over and parenting is sanctification.
- God gave us talents, resources and desires to steward for His glory.
Encouragement & Growth
Conscious Parenting (Kids)
- health + nutrition
- mental + emotional development
- spiritual awareness
Now that Valentine’s Day is over, I feel comfortable targeting a tradition that I never quite agreed with: Galentine’s. Galentine’s is the celebration of platonic … Continue reading Is Galentine’s Keeping Single Women Single?